Improved Access Appointments
Improved Access Service
You may have heard in the news that GP surgeries across the country are launching a new service to offer additional appointments to patients across the evenings and weekends.
Feltwell Surgery is excited to announce that we are now one of the 21 local GP surgeries who are working together to offer additional appointments to our patients.
West Norfolk Health (WNH) are able to offer improved access to GP and nurse appointments at one of our hubs across West Norfolk. WNH have eight hubs in total spread across West Norfolk:
- Campingland Surgery, Beech Close, Swaffham,PE37 RD
- Litcham Health Centre, Manor Drove, Kings Lynn, PE32 2NW
- Great Massingham Surgery, Station Road, Great Massingham, PE32 2JQ
- Southgates Medical Centre, 4 Goodwins Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 5QX
- St James Medical Practice, County Court Road, King’s Lynn, PE30 5SY
- St John’s Surgery, Main Road, Terrington St John, Wisbech, PE14 7RR
- Vida Healthcare, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn,PE30 4DY
- IC24 – GP Out of Hours, QEH, Gayton Road, Kings Lynn, PE30 4ET
How do I access the service?
The provision of this service is available to patients who are registered with one of the 21 surgeries within West Norfolk. (Feltwell Surgery are one of these). Appointments are made by calling your own GP Surgery and are available to patients on equal footing to appointments within regular surgery hours.
What appointments are available?
We offer appointments:
- Monday to Friday: 18:30 – 20:00
- Saturdays: 08:00 – 13:00
- Sundays: 09:00 – 12:00
What conditions can be treated?
A mixture of routine and pre-bookable and same day appointments for general consultation.
Patients who cannot be seen:
- Babies under 12 weeks old
- Pregnancy-related problems
- Severe mental health problems
- Patients identified with a potentially life-threatening medical condition which requires referral to urgent or emergency care settings
- Walk-in patients